Welcome to our original venue Barbary East Coast Grill & Bar. Our North Quay, Douglas location on ‘The Barbary Coast’ has great waterside views of the yacht marina.
Focusing on our Piri Piri Chicken signature dish, our head chef has created their own delicious sauce version. All our chickens and meat are supplied by A&J Butchers – the finest quality on the Island. They are marinated for a guaranteed 24 hours before being grilled to order over an open flame for the ultimate flavours.
We promise a great atmosphere and a memorable food experience every time. We welcome everyone from couples, families, and groups of friends.
Why dine at Barbary East Coast Grill & Bar
- An affordable, livery eatery focusing on freshly flavoured and marinated grilled chicken, meats, fish, and salads served daily
- Open 7 days a week – Monday to Sunday 11am – 11pm
- Food served daily from 12pm – 10pm
- Great location on North Quay with waterside views of the yacht marina
- Convenient location: Taxi rank directly outside, disabled parking outside, public car park, and just 50 yards from Douglas bus station.
- Special kids menu and whippy machine
- Extensive wine menu
- Wide choice of cocktails, spirits, ales, and bottles
- Outside terrace area, perfect for those sunny afternoons and evenings
- Large-screen facility for playing presentations and other media
- Corporate accounts available
- Pre-booking advised
- Pre-ordering available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Loyalty Cards – rewarding customers with discounts